Kellogg Dental has a department dedicated especially to taking care of Dental emergencies. We have over 30 years’ experience helping people with all kinds of Dental problems. It’s simple, call 517-546-3330. We will see you right away!
We are here to help! Accidents, broken teeth, gum issues. Call anytime.
If you have a dental problem after hours, no problem. You can call 517-294-0954. We have our emergency phone on 24 hours a day.
Knowing what to do when a problem occurs can mean the difference between saving and losing a tooth.
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
- For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, rinse the tooth with cold whole milk and try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or use a tooth preservation product. Then Call Kellogg Dental right away.
- For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down. Call Kellogg Dental right away.
- If you bite your tongue or lip, clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress. Call Kellogg Dental right away.
- For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth. Do not put aspirin on the aching tooth or gum tissues. Call Kellogg Dental right away.
- For objects stuck in the mouth, try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments. Call Kellogg Dental right away.
When you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your our office or an emergency room as soon as possible.
517-546-3330 Monday-Friday 7am-7pm
517-294-0954 After Hours